Thursday, June 12, 2014

Artsnacks- Like a magazine subscription but for Art Supplies.


 In case you haven't heard of it before, Artsnacks is a subscription service for $20 that delivers 4-5 Full-sized quality art supplies to your door every month.

 Artsnacks team of working art professionals test out each selection and curate a different "menu" each month.  Along with the art supplies is an actual snack, ranging from bubblegum to fruit snacks.  Many subscribers have begun taking the #ArtsnacksChallenge which is to create a work of art using only the contents of the current months box. Artsnacks has encouraged it's subscribers to use hashtag #artsnacks and #ArtsnacksChallenge as well as share their unboxing videos to social media. 
  I decided to throw my hat in the ring for this month and the fine people at artsnacks were kind enough to share my work through their BlogTwitter, and their Instagram


This months menu featured the following items:

  1. K-42 Paint Marker by KRINK ( I received Gold)
  2. Molotow ONE4ALL Paint Marker ( I received Red)
  3. Wolff's Carbon Pencil ( I received a 4B)
  4. Copic Multiliner Pen (I received 0.1mm Gray)
  5. Tear Jerkers Sour Bubblegum



Check out my video below which features my unboxing and a sped up drawing of my #ArtsnacksChallenge where I drew the Doorknob from Disney's Alice in Wonderland






To subscribe and for more information visit http://artsnacks.co



Google+