Saturday, August 22, 2015

360° Interactive Disneyland Youtube videos

This year at Vidcon I was introduced to immersive 360° video capabilities that Youtube had enabled. The second I saw it in action my mind was blown and ideas began racing through my head. 
Below is a collection of just a few Disneyland videos that I filmed with the Kodak SP360 and uploaded to my new Youtube Channel 360Land 
Please "LIKE" "SHARE" and Comment on these videos!



A walk around the Disneyland center hub area and down Main Street U.S.A.
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room "Luau" portion of the show
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room "Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" song

The Mad Tea Party in Fantasyland

Pirate's of the Caribbean in New Orleans Square (warning the video is VERY dark throughout and does not provide the best 360 experience)



And here a few videos from Disney California Adventure

Radiator Springs Racers in Carsland


Flik's Flyers in A Bug's Land

No comments:

Google+