Thursday, March 6, 2014

Submarine Voyage/20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Today's adventure takes us on a Submarine Voyage 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! See what I did there? So this pair was requested as "anything featuring the submarine ride".  My mind immediately went to the vintage Tomorrowland posters featuring classic Disneyland rides. I didn't want to stray to far away from that.  So todays entry will be pretty short on words but will be more about the progress photos.




To compliment the submarine I chose to use this artwork on the other shoe. Again not straying much from the source material.  I did however spread the "20,000 Leages under the sea" wording across both shoes.

  
Once completed, it was time for a photoshoot.  Add some tissue paper and sea shells I had lying around the house and here is what you get.





To finish off the design, I decided to add some small bubbles and starfish/seashells to the backs of the shoes in the same color scheme as the fronts. 


This specific design is not available in my shop but if you would like me to recreate it, you can always  Email a request here.



No comments:

Google+